I’m so excited to finally the spill the beans on this special project I’ve been working on for months. Ladies, if there’s just one thing you do for yourself this year- one present I know you truly deserve – be sure to “add to your cart” and reserve your seat. You won’t regret it for a second, because it will change your life.
For the next four months, I’ll be taking 20 ladies on a complete wellness journey which combines my very best rebounding workouts with easy-to-follow nutritional plans, plus personal fitness consultations and one-on-one support from me.
The training method
Rebounding – my favourite exercise because it torches calories, burns fat and helps you tone up and get fit like nothing else out there! Plus, it’s ideal for us busy women, because just 10 minutes on a rebounder is a better cardiovascular workout than 33 minutes of running.
The nutrition plan
We’ll start with a balanced, all-natural cleanse you’ll love, followed by a sustainable and delicious eating plan to suit your busy lifestyle. I’ve even made room for those non-negotiable treats we all need… Who says you have to say no to chocolate and the occasional comfort food!
Yes, that’s right, I’ll be with you every step of the way, sharing my top tips and tricks that helped me to lose weight and bounce back quickly after having my daughter, Bella.
But even better news is… you’ll be given your own personalised plan based on your health needs and weight-loss goals. I’ll also be looking closely at your habits, related to food, stress, sleep and other aspects of your life, so trust me – we WILL reach your goals together!
- 4 consults (1 per month): assessing body composition, measurements and goals
- Before and after pictures
- 2 x 45min rebounding classes per week with Lisa in Parkhurst
- An Elimin8 Programme (a healthy cleanse)
- A tailored Mediterranean eating plan (dietitian-approved)
- 24/7 guidance and support from Lisa (via Whatsapp)
By enrolling to participate this challenge, you agree and confirm that you:
- Reside in JHB / Gauteng
- Will be able to attend 2 x 45 min rebounding classes per week, which will be held in Parkhurst
- Will be able to attend 4 consults (1 per month) for assessment of body composition, measurements and goals
- Are happy to have before and after photos, which can be used along with my testimonial for marketing purposes
- Own a rebounder starter kit or agree to purchase a rebounder starter kit (includes a rebounder, 2 resistance bands, small Pilates ball, set of weights and a memory stick pre-loaded with over 50 home-based workouts
- Agree to the fee of R5000 (five thousand rand) per month for the 4 months that the programme runs